One Company Heating began installing solar panels for the provision of domestic hot water and extended our experience with training to supply and install Biomass boilers to enable us to offer a viable alternative to oil fired central heating. One Company Heating first attained Accreditation for the installation of heat pumps in 2008, after joining an accredited installation scheme and having our first heat pump installation inspected and have gone on to gain experience in both ground source and air source heat pump installations, servicing and repairs.
2014 and the promise of a government renewable heat incentive becoming available lead us to look at our heat pump providers to strengthen our commitment to customers to provide the very best heat pump solutions with the backup and support from a global market leader in environmental technologies.
Air Source Heat Pump Installation Mitsubishi Electric Partner Programme;
Mitsubishi electric was founded in 1931 and first established in the UK in the 1980’s and has grown to become one of Britain’s foremost manufacturers of heating and cooling products. One Company Heating is keen to offer our customers the Award Winning Mitsubishi Ecodan Heat Pump and is approved to Mitsubishi to undertake their in-house training and attain accreditation as Mitsubishi Electric Partners Programme.
We achieved this in January 2014 and are pleased to have the technical and design support from Mitsubishi as well as being able to offer an Ecodan Heat Pump installation that is suitable for most homes and can be used to replace any heating system and offers those in off grid natural gas areas an energy efficient means of heating their homes.
The domestic heat renewable heat incentive.
The renewable heat incentive is the world’s first long term financial support for the generation of renewable heat. It was introduced to encourage the uptake of renewable technologies such as heat pumps, whilst lowering the UK’s carbon emissions. The governments Department of Energy and Climate Change DECC will now pay for the generation of renewable heat.
So, how does it work? The domestic renewable heat incentive application process provides financial incentive to offset the potentially greater costs of installing a renewable heat source as opposed to a conventional fossil fuel burning appliance. A seven year period of annual repayment of the energy created by the renewable heat source is paid back to the customer.
- Check the product and installation are both MCS registered.
- Energy Performance Certificate this can be applied for online if your property doesn’t already have one.
- Choose your installer and your technology
- Have your system installed
- Receive your Microgeneration Certification from your installer
- Apply For the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- All Renewable Heating Solutions outlined in the following have Grant Funds available from the Government. These are changing regularly so please visit www.energysavingtrust.org.uk
- Renewable Energy is derived from natural processes that are replenished constantly. In its various forms it derives directly from the sun.
- At around 40% of the heating market actually accounts for the largest proportion of energy consumption, the rest is shared by goods, personal transport and power.
- Ever rising energy costs means that the emphasis is on reducing the consumption of fossil fuels as quickly as possible. The UK has a legal requirement to reduce our carbon emissions by 26% by 2020 and 80% by 2050.
- One Company Heating has a genuine desire to provide high quality, energy efficient renewable heating alternatives to its customers as fossil fuel costs rise and carbon emissions continue to rise.